In your role as PLM (business) consultant, you are responsible for the successful implementation and launch of our PRO.FILE portfolio at our high-tech manufacturing customers.
Job opening: PLM consultant
In your role as PLM (business) consultant, you are responsible for the successful implementation and launch of our PRO.FILE portfolio at our high-tech manufacturing customers. Jointly with the internal team and the client, you plan and manage the realisation of these projects; from specification to operational use. Your focus is to improve engineering, quality and other business processes with our knowledge and PLM/CPQ tooling.
- Business management and/ or technical degree or equivalent training and qualifications
- Relevant work experience, ideally in relation to requiring explanation IT products in a technical environment
- Good knowledge and experience with CAD applications in general. Experience with ERP is nice to have.
- Desirable knowledge of product data and document management systems (PDM, PLM) and understanding of business processes in a engineering / manufacturing environment.
- Project management tasks and product presentations are a matter of course
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English language.
- Working remote from home or companies-premises, but also willingness to travel to customers.
By post: PLM Xpert, attn. A. Verheul, Tussenlanen 17c, 2861 BC Bergambacht, The Netherlands
For more information please contact us by phone: +31 (0)182 350 441