This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment.
SYSTEM ARCHITECT ( high-level mechatronic )
Driving system architecture and requirements for innovative system designs
Welcome to NTS:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Location: HQ Eindhoven / Nijmegen Netherlands
The NTS Development and Engineering division is part of a successful international company that develops and manufactures advanced high-quality opto-mechatronic systems and modules. With our state of the art design expertise and can-do mentality, we optimize every stage of product development, engineering, including turn-key, design-to-specification , for multiple customers in domains such as printing, semiconductor, medical and analytical . Expanding our development and engineering, we are now looking for ambitious System Architects:
- You are a key contributor setting requirements and implementing new advanced system architectures, high-level mechatronics design and execution of best-in-class solutions;
- Cooperating with engineering colleagues, project managers and sales you are responsible for a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within the boundaries of overall cost and timing;
- You will oversee that the system is built according the functional specifications, including involvement in final acceptance testing;
- As System Architect you will be involved in determining and presenting technical proposals
( Kick-off, system specifications , design reviews and integration plans amongst others ) to technical management and customers, colleagues and public groups;
- You represent NTS at conferences, fairs and presentations;
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise;
- You coach and lead a group of professionals.
- Masters degree/PhD in Engineering (For example Mechatronics, Physics )
- More than 5 + years solid background in mechanical or mechatronics system design preferably in multidisciplinary ( Mechatronics, Embedded, Electronics) context;
- Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies;
- Experience with applied optics, opto-electronics or laser technology is an advantage;
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant and convincing fashion;
- Determined but with an open mind;
- Showing potential leader skills and sensitive to stakeholders interest;
- Proficient in English language (Dutch is pre);
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Eindhoven or Nijmegen.
Interested………. Welcome to NTS !
Send your resume and motivation letter to Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.
Relocation Netherlands is facilitated: Relocation support and special attractive Low Tax is offered for foreign Employees. Region Netherlands: Eindhoven Netherlands is mentioned the “silicon valley of Europe” and named the smartest square kilometer of the world in 2012. You will have a career in the centre of one of the most strong High technology eco system in the world. For families, children living in the Netherlands are one of the most happy in the world ( Source: UNICEF).