As Mechanical Design Engineer you are responsible for the development of high-quality ( Optical) mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems
Mechanical Engineers ( Designers, eager to learn and enthusiastic for creative technology )
Designing high-quality Optical modules and systems
Welcome to NTS-Optel:
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Location: NTS Optel Nijmegen Netherlands
NTS Optel is together with NTS Development and Engineering division part of a successful international company that develops and manufactures advanced high-quality opto-mechatronic systems and modules. With our state of the art design expertise and can-do mentality, we optimize every stage of product development, engineering, including turn-key, design-to-specification , for multiple customers in domains such as printing, semiconductor, medical and analytical . Expanding our Optical specialized development and engineering team in Nijmegen, we are now looking for Mechanical Design Engineers:
- As Mechanical Design Engineer you are responsible for the development of high-quality ( Optical) mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems;
- In a multidisciplinary team, you are an active Mechanical Design Engineer with various concrete designs of subsystems / components with attention for feasibility, budget as well as user-friendliness;
- Key is to deliver a high-quality technical design that meets the specified specs within the specified time and budget;
- You make sure all information concerning version and configuration is stored well (TPD).
- You support your team leader in concept, draw up specifications, calculations and test specifications;
- You make sure you stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your area of expertise;
- You report to your group leader.
- Technical Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar )
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in mechanical or mechatronics design, big pre is optical;
- Most important is that you are eager to learn and enthusiastic for creative technology;
- You have knowledge of development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and/or FEM calculations;
- Of course you are Interested in and up to date with recent mechatronics, product and process level technologies;
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles is an big pre;
- Well-developed communication and social skills with a pragmatic and flexible attitude. You know how to convey complex topics in an understandable, pleasant fashion;
- You are creative and open mind;
- Proficient in Dutch and English language;
- Willing to relocate to an acceptable travel distance of Nijmegen.
Interested………. Welcome to NTS Optel !
Send your resume and motivation letter to Recruitment-DE@nts-group.nl or call Paul van Beurden, Senior Corporate Recruiter NTS Development & Engineering for more details: +31 (0)6 83690634.