Within our Development & Engineering division, we are looking for a Mechanical Lead Engineer at the Hengelo (NTS Norma) location to expand our team. NTS Norma is specialized in the manufacture of state-of-the-art precision mechanics and mechatronics modules.
Mechanical Lead Engineer
Why are we looking for you
Within our Development & Engineering division, we are looking for a Mechanical Lead Engineer at the Hengelo (NTS Norma) location to expand our team. NTS Norma is specialized in the manufacture of state-of-the-art precision mechanics and mechatronics modules. As a Mechanical Lead Engineer you are part of the introduction of new modules that push the boundaries of technology, in the chip industry or in the field of nano-manufacturing. Operating within the department Development & Engineering you are the linking pin to the NTS Norma manufacturing environment.
What will you be doing
- As a Mechanical Lead Engineer you are responsible for the conceptual development of high-quality mechanical and mechatronic modules and systems.
- Within the project you lead a team of design engineers, who realize high-quality technical designs that meet the specifications within the budget and planning.
- You are responsible for the concept, drawing up the specifications, complex calculations and determining test specifications.
- You support the project planning and determine the technical feasibility and risk analyzes in collaboration with the system architect.
- You are actively involved in the manufacturing environment within NTS in Hengelo.
- You actively maintain contacts with customers, partners and suppliers.
- You will stay up-to-date on the newest developments in your knowledge area.
What skills do you have
- A completed bachelor or master degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Physics or similar).
- Minimum of five years experience in mechanical or mechatronic system design, preferably in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
- Experience in leading engineers.
- Experience with current development methods, production techniques and discipline-specific technologies such as CAD systems and FEM calculations.
- Knowledge of precision mechanics and construction principles.
What do we offer
NTS offers the opportunity to work for a successful and dynamic business with a leading market position and an engaging project portfolio. Our organization has a characteristically informal and friendly atmosphere, and our staff looks out for each other. Drive, entrepreneurial spirit, a results-focused mindset and striving to be the best are what we aim for in everything that we make and do. Naturally, these are the traits that we are looking for in our new colleague.
What can you expect
This is your opportunity to be involved in state-of-the-art technology together with enthusiastic colleagues and ambitious high tech customers in a pleasant working environment. At NTS we highly value our employees: we actively invest in your technical and personal development, while your expertise, energy and commitment is appreciated by means of a competitive full benefit package.
Interested in this vacancy?For more information about this vacancy, please contact Monique Neilen, Corporate Recruiter +31 (0) 613804966We are looking forward to your application.
You will be working at one of the leading first-tier suppliers in high-tech. You are passionate about and committed to your specialization, just like our other colleagues. In return for your passion and enthusiasm, we will provide you with chances and opportunities to grow further in your career.
You like to work on projects which contribute to the technology of the future. We make sure to connect challenging projects and activities to your knowledge and competences in the best possible way. That’s how we accelerate the future for you and our customers.
You are motivated to take professional and competence oriented courses, in order to keep developing your knowledge and skills in the field of innovation, creativity, talent development and entrepreneurship.