As a senior mechanical designer at Nobleo, you translate the wishes of our customers into technical solutions.
Senior Mechanical Designer
We are an international team of engineers, with one shared mission- to use our
technology to make the world a healthier and safer place. From day 1 we believe in, and work accordingly to, our core values;
Knowledge, Passion, Connectivity & Entrepeneurship.
We have harnessed our expertise in the science of controlling motion, combining fundamental and theoretical know-how with practical engineering into effective product development. We employ unique expertise in algorithms for sensing and signal processing, giving our intelligent systems remarkable performance.
Without rushing or compromising on quality we are experiencing a steep and organic growth: feet on the ground, eyes on the future
Just like the solutions we develop, we are an intelligent, autonomous ‘family’ of thinkers who can work both independently and as part of a larger team. We are not content to sit still. We constantly challenge ourselves to push the boundaries of what is possible – and in the process we actively shape the future of our systems.
We offer this expertise to our clients. We want their products to run faster, more precisely and more autonomously. We want them to run by themselves
What can you expect
Nobleo provides an environment where your education and development of your talent are part of the business policy. Through personal and technical coaching you get all the space for personal growth and further developing your talent. You get a responsible, versatile and varied job within a team of professionals. Nobleo has an open and honest work environment in which you gain responsibility and freedom to achieve the stated goals.
Our customers make state-of-the-art products that have a profound impact on human, society and economics. You are at the heart of the latest developments and continuously work to keep your knowledge and experience up-to-date.
As a senior mechanical designer at Nobleo, you translate the wishes of our customers into technical solutions. You design and develop the mechanical architecture and layout, frames of machines, and mechanical subsystems. You cooperate with colleagues from other disciplines like control engineering and electronics. You report to the project leader and you coach junior mechanical designers.
You are responsible for:
- Creation of the project plan in consultation with the project leader
- Independent execution of the mechanical design activities from concept to documentation
- Creation of technical specifications and performing concept studies
- Creation of main and detailed design in Solidworks or Unigrahics (Pro/E, CATIA, Autocad 3D)
- Execution of calculations for (parts of) the design in Matlab or Ansys
- Teaming up with supply chain partners and taking care in a proactive way that your design can be manufactured according quality, cost and leadtime requirements
- Able to think at system/conceptual level, but you also work hands-on
- Analytical skills
- Passion for technology
- Ambitious, proactive and result-oriented
- Flexibility w.r.t. the nature of your assignment and our variety of customers
- Preferably you have an active network in Industry (customers, partners, suppliers)
Are you interrested?
Please fill out the application form.
All fields are required fields.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated!