You will be assembling, integrating and testing complex high-tech systems and assisting in solving potential problems that occur during the integration and test phase.
System Integration Engineer, Assembly
About the role
We have an opportunity for a System Integration Engineer Assembly. You will be assembling, integrating and testing complex high-tech systems and assisting in solving potential problems that occur during the integration and test phase. Work with our R&D team of multi-disciplinary engineers and contribute to developing and delivering new innovative high-tech systems.
What you will do
- Be responsible for system integration in R&D projects: correct assembly, setup & calibration and verification of new modules and systems according to predefined test and validation plans.
- Make module test plans to ensure smooth integration of the modules into the system, assist in the preparation of assembly and installation procedures.
- Prepare facilities and systems for the integration of new modules and parts.
- Execute test and calibration procedures of these modules (sub)systems.
- Document progress of assembly and test plans.
- Take the lead in the definition of the problem statement and be a sparring partner during the analysis and solution phase of system issues.
- Troubleshoot on the system in case of problems.
- Solve and/or report problems during integration and testing.
- Advise on product release status based on configuration data.
- Hands-on troubleshooting with 3rd party supplier and participates in industrialization of prototypes towards release for series production
- Be responsible for acceptance and registration of delivered subsystems and parts.
- Training of support/service engineers.
- 3rd line support of installed systems at customers if and when required including customer communication
What you will need
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on integration of mechatronic systems.
- Pro-active “make it happen” attitude.
- Self-starter and result driven.
- Analytically strong, enthusiastic, flexible, assertive, proactive and structured.
- Ability to interface and cooperate with stakeholders in and outside the ITEC organization on different organizational levels.
- Willing to travel regularly to support installation and troubleshooting in the field.
A challenging company where your initiatives, feedback and ideas matter. An innovative and international working environment developing fast and complex pick and place equipment. A young and enthusiastic team working with modern technologies.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.