As R&D Project Manager you will work closely with a team of experienced multi-disciplinary engineers to design and develop highly complex mechatronic systems.
R&D Project Manager, Mechatronic Systems
About the role
ITEC, Nexperia is expanding its high-speed die bonding and die sorting equipment portfolio to serve new market segments in semiconductor assembly. As R&D Project Manager you will work closely with a team of experienced multi-disciplinary engineers to design and develop highly complex mechatronic systems. You will lead the R&D project team that is designing and developing new modules and systems that will be subsequently assembled, tested and released for production in series.
What you will do
- Manage projects with a budget within a range of 1 – 5m€.
- Lead development projects and processes from design towards release for production, including documentation for manufacturing, assembly and service and support.
- Control planning, budget and quality within the project and taking appropriate action to stay within the boundaries given by the organization.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders on progress, issues and escalations.
- Interface with customers, R&D, supply chain and suppliers.
- Conduct risk management and change control within a project.
- Lead and inspire a multidisciplinary, international team of technical specialists to satisfy the customer needs.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical domain relating to High Tech Equipment (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electronics or Applied Physics) in combination with product technology.
- Approximately 5 years’ of experience in leading complex projects within a multinational organization.
- PMP/PMI or similar certification or ambition to get such certification is a must.
- Affinity with high-tech equipment development and equipment manufacturing, where integration of software (motion control, vision) and hardware (mechanics, optics) play a role.
- Structured way of working, good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise efficiently at all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience in leading project teams in an intercultural environment.
- A challenging company culture where your initiatives, feedback and ideas matter.
- We offer extensive learning and future career opportunities where you can grow either on the project management or line management ladder.
- An opportunity where you can be part of the exciting journey that ITEC is undertaking in becoming a world leader in semiconductor assembly equipment and automation solutions.
Talent acquisition based on ITEC vacancies is not appreciated. ITEC job adverts are ITEC copyright © material and the word ITEC® is a registered trademark.
ITEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.