Partner with customers to understand their requirements, define specifications for electronic systems design, development and final integration, keeping the customer continuously updated on progress, solving issues and solutions.
Principal Electronics Design Engineer, Assembly Equipment
ITEC, Nexperia is expanding its high-speed die bonding and die sorting equipment portfolio to serve new market segments in semiconductor assembly. The R&D team is designing and developing new modules and systems that will be subsequently developed, assembled, tested and released for series production.
What you will do
- Partner with customers to understand their requirements, define specifications for electronic systems design, development and final integration, keeping the customer continuously updated on progress, solving issues and solutions.
- Translate the customer requirements into ITEC system and unit requirements and verify if the objective is conceptually feasible.
- Conduct estimates of time and costs to meet deliverables.
- Conduct pre-studies (calculations, experiments, measurements) at the preliminary design stage and verify conceptual designs at the design and implementation stage.
- Debug systems and bring them to release stage.
- Be responsible for guiding the technical product documentation engineer with archiving of the full details of your designs to ensure the systems can be built.
What you will need
- Bachelor or Masters’ in electrical or electronics engineering.
- Approximately 5-10 years of experience with proven skills in electronics design at system level.
- You must be capable of designing and understanding electronic circuits and systems.
- Experience in semiconductor test/assembly equipment in an international organization.
- Have excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
- Have an innovative mindset and strong analytical skills.
- Are a self-starter, solution driven with a hands-on approach to your work and you get results.
- Are also a team player with the ability to work independently when required and in cross functional international teams.
- A challenging company culture where your initiatives, feedback and ideas matter.
- Extensive learning and future career opportunities where you can grow either on the technical ladder, project management ladder or line management ladder.
- An opportunity where you can be part of the exciting journey that ITEC is undertaking in becoming a world leader in semiconductor assembly equipment and automation solutions.
ITEC Equipment and Automation Technologies
Nexperia’s in-house equipment and automation partner.
At ITEC we have over 30 years of experience in optimizing production processes and building, installing and maintaining some of the industry’s most advanced tools. By optimizing Nexperia’s backend capabilities, we enable production of over 90 billion devices annually. That demands a unique combination of understanding the day-to-day challenges of today’s assembly and test processes as well as the latest developments in smart manufacturing (industry 4.0) big data and advanced mechatronics.
Talent acquisition based on ITEC vacancies is not appreciated. ITEC job adverts are ITEC copyright © material and the word ITEC® is a registered trademark.
ITEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.