As Principal Analog Electronics Systems Designer you will be part of the development of new innovative electronic systems for semiconductor test equipment.
Principal Analog Systems Design Engineer
Join our ITEC test team and contribute to developing: High-speed semiconductor test solutions for mass production as well as customer specific test solutions. Our testers are used in Back-end (final test) and Front-end (Wafer test) factories but also in development and quality labs worldwide.
We work closely together with our customers to provide the best and most cost effective test solutions.
About the role
As Principal Analog Electronics Systems Designer you will be part of the development of new innovative electronic systems for semiconductor test equipment. Our analog electronics in test solutions span a wide area from ultra small to very high currents and voltages. All controlled by a combination of discrete and integrated components controlled by high-speed digital circuits.
What you will do
- Work closely with the customer to define requirements and to study the feasibility.
- Compile System Performance Requirements (SPR) or Unit Performance Requirements (UPR) and verify if the objective is conceptually feasible.
- Translate the requirements into specifications and estimate the time required and the costs involved.
- Conduct pre-studies (calculations, experiments, measurements) to verify conceptual designs and adjust the global designs if necessary.
- Hands-on analog design, simulation of analog functions and PCB layout design.
- Debug systems and bring them to release stage.
What you will need
- Master degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Approximately 5-10 years of design experience in high-end analog electronics.
- Experience in either high performance equipment development or semiconductor test equipment and in an international organization.
You must be capable of or have experience in one of the following domains:
- Basic analog circuit design including control by high-speed digital circuits.
- Simulation of analog functions with for example Spice, Simulink, etc.
- PCB layout on high density high complex designs (digital, analog HV, LV, HC, LC mix).
In addition you:
- Have excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English.
- Have an innovative mindset and strong analytical skills.
- Are a self-starter, solution driven with a hands-on approach to your work, and you get results.
- Are also a team player with the ability to work independently when required and in cross functional international teams.
ITEC Equipment and Automation Technologies
Nexperia’s in-house equipment and automation partner.
At ITEC we have over 30 years of experience in optimizing production processes and building, installing and maintaining some of the industry’s most advanced tools. By optimizing Nexperia’s backend capabilities, we enable production of over 90 billion devices annually. That demands a unique combination of understanding the day-to-day challenges of today’s assembly and test processes as well as the latest developments in smart manufacturing (industry 4.0) big data and advanced mechatronics.
Talent acquisition based on ITEC vacancies is not appreciated. ITEC job adverts are ITEC copyright © material and the word ITEC® is a registered trademark.
ITEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.