To ensure that you work in an environment that inspires you, challenges you and helps you develop both professionally and personally, we’ve combined multiple vacancies in different departments where your mechatronics experience matches perfectly.
Technical Graduate Program – Mechatronics
Start your career in a dynamic, international environment – one where you will be challenged every day to push the boundaries of technology further than ever before.
With our Technical Graduate Program, you get the opportunity to make your mark on the future of mechatronics. We have multiple job openings for recent and expected graduates with a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree in mechatronics or a related field.
Mechatronics at ASML isn’t ‘copy-paste’ engineering. With hundreds of sensors and actuators in our lithography systems, ASML is a playground for mechatronics engineers. You’ll get to both dive in and zoom out, focusing on our precision machines and their overall control. Tackle exciting challenges by using just the right mix of mechanics, electronics, software and optics. Above all, you’ll need to innovate – applying everything you learned during university and beyond.
To ensure that you work in an environment that inspires you, challenges you and helps you develop both professionally and personally, we’ve combined multiple vacancies in different departments where your mechatronics experience matches perfectly. The types of jobs here include control design engineer or mechatronic integrator/designer.
These jobs, for example, have the following tasks:
- Build and maintain specialist knowledge in the fields of servo control and motion control, signal analysis, and testing basic knowledge of software, mechanics, electronics, actuators, sensors and dynamics
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at end-to-end responsibility of a mechatronics module or function
- Integrate and test of the mechatronic modules: planning and execution
You will combine your daily activities with intensive onboarding activities. In the first year of your job, you will receive training to develop both your soft skills and technical skills. You may also choose specific individual training related to your personal development in consultation with your manager.
- Bachelor’s, master’s or PhD in mechatronics, system and control, dynamics and control, or a related field
- You completed your education less than 12 months ago or you will graduate within four months from the selection day
- Maximum of six months of relevant working experience after your graduation
- MATLAB and MATLAB Simulink experience
- Solid basis in mechanics with knowledge of mechatronics, electronics, software and measurement systems
- Extracurricular activities, such as serving as part of the board for a student association or volunteer work, is preferred but not required
- Team player, working for the success of your team and ASML
- Goal-oriented and proactive
- Hands-on, down-to-earth and pragmatic
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
Context of the position
- A contract of one year at ASML, with the possibility of an indefinite contract after the first year
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive salary
- 40 days paid leave: 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours)
- 13th month payment
- 8% holiday allowance
- Pension plan
- Commuting allowance
- Training sessions to develop yourself professionally
- A safe environment to experiment with what you’ve learned
- A close network of other recent graduates and colleagues
- The opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s smartest engineers
What is working at ASML like? Find out:
Apply with your resume and motivation letter before Sunday, September 6, 2020, at 23:59 CET via ”this link”.
We will inform you if your resume has been selected for the first round of the selection process within two weeks from the application deadline. The first round consists of an online assessment and a prescreening call.
If you pass the first round, you will be invited to our selection day. We aim to organize a live event with the option to shift to an online event in case of COVID-19 restrictions. The selection day will take place in October.
During this day, your competencies will be assessed via different activities (such as interviews or a game). The screening board will decide which candidates proceed.
You will be informed within a few working days after the selection day if you will receive a job offer. The starting date is flexible, but preferably before December 2020.
If you have any questions, send an email to campusrecruitment.EU@asml.com.