For a semicon client within the sector Development & Engineering you are responsible for the specification and the design of the products.
Designer Mechanical Development Advanced Systems
For a semicon client within the sector Development & Engineering you are responsible for the specification and the design of the products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering the group frames and infra is responsible for engineering of main frame constructions, service mechanisms, system enclosures and system to fab interfaces.
As a Designer you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet specifications.
– Based upon specification create concepts, designs, drawings including realization and qualification of your design (NX).
– Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
– Drive the quality of the design by well-balanced concept and design decisions and defining tests including test equipment.
– Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
– Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
Resource educational background
Technical University masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in a development and engineering organization. Preference with design experience of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
– Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
– 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX).
– Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
– Critical on results
– Creative thinking capability
– Good communication skills
– Good knowledge of English and preferably German and Dutch language
– Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
– Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
– Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
– Eager to drive her/his own development.
– Fluent in English, eager to learn Dutch.
Context of the position
The mechanical designer reports to the team leader of the group frames and infra and is operational within projects
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in both production and development environments.
- Familiar with the V-model Way of Working.
- Preferably experience in ASML mechanical engineering Way of Working.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management (CMII).
- Experience with Improvement Proposals and Engineering Change Processes.
- NX, TC and SAP experience is a must.
- Experience in managing complex design structures in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
Please contact Tim Veltman via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 40 2578300