Nobleo is a consultancy and engineering company providing high-end expertise and job opportunities in mechanic, mechatronic and software engineering. Nobleo stands for ‘noblesse oblige', which we translate to “talent is an obligation”, an obligation to perform. The Nobleo employees belong to the top experts in their fields.
Nobleo is a consultancy and engineering company providing high-end expertise and job opportunities in mechanical, mechatronic and software engineering. Nobleo stands for ‘noblesse oblige’, which we translate to “talent is an obligation”, an obligation to perform. The Nobleo employees belong to the top experts in their fields.
Regarding Consultancy partners select Nobleo because of:
- Mechatronics Knowledge House
- Control, mechanics, software
- Partnering with TU/e & TU Delft
Regarding Projects partners select Nobleo because of its knowledge:
- Autonomous Mobility
- Production Support Equipment
- Robotized & Smart Automation
Nobleo has specific knowledge in the area of:
- Safety & System (software) development and integration
- Intelligent Imaging and Cognition
- Modelling & Control
- Sensing & Actuation
For the growth of the company we are looking for enthusiastic and energetic software designers.
- Software engineer as consultant and in-house projects
- Review system / software requirements
- Design and development of software models according system requirements
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team
- Be part of a SCRUM team
- contribution to further growth of Nobleo organization
- MSc or PhD in relevant area
- Fluent English language – effective communication in both verbal and written form.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and synthesizing.
- Analytical skills and the ability to abstract from the current situation
- Ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill.
- You are able to explain complex technical information clearly and succinctly
- Good knowledge and experience of C / C++ and others (good programming skills)
- Experience with real time embedded systems
- Good knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and stateflow is a big plus
- ability to adopt to a variety of customers
- ambitious and result-driven
- business sense
For more information please contact:
Nobleo Technology B.V.
5627 BV Eindhoven
T +31 (0)40 – 82 00 180